Friday, March 13, 2009

Big Ups to Fireball Island.net



I was recently interviewed by the guy behind the website Fireball Island.net. It was a big surprise to hear from him because I haven't been working on this blog for a long time. I hope it was just the kind of kick in the ass I needed to get things going again.

You can find the interview HERE.
Also, the site is a pretty great resource for anyone interested in the game or the culture of it - so check it out please.

I have been working on a project I mention in the interview these past several months. Although they are not entirely related to this boardgame theme, they are my focus and I may be posting about them soon. I will see what I can do, check back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO, RODNEY...I VERY MUCH LOVE FIREBALL ISLAND, I LOVE YOUR ORIGINAL DESIGN, I ALSO HAVE MONEY TO WASTE ON MAYBE YOU MAKING ME A BOARD...LOL...SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I WAS HOPING MAYBE WE COULD TALK ABOUT YOU MAKING ME A F.I. BOARD.

rodney said...

I didn't expect any new messages here. I'm at work subbing for the librarian of a Middle School at the moment, kind of funny right?

So if this is true (the all caps make me a bit skeptic) then you should email me some details. I've been wanting to make another board and revisit this project lately but times have been tough for time and energy.

My email is rodney.godek@gmail.com

Give me some details sbout what you might want in the design, any modifications to the original or mine and where you live because we would likely have to ship it.

Either way thanks for the comment!