Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Reboot!

I recently visited the stats page for the blog and realized that there were a lot of views for the Fireball Island stuff. I know there were a lot of people that were into this thing, and I feel really bad about not being able to follow through with producing them. Many ups and downs the past 3 years...

I'm going to attempt to revisit this thing. I've wanted to for a while, I'm going to work on it. I've got ideas for other projects as well. Fireball Island, Torpedo Run, Tornado Rex, Crash Canyon, Forbidden Bridge, 13 Dead End Drive, etc. All these games have elements I'd like to create redux editions of. If anyone is visiting this page for whatever reason, please let me know why you're here and if this excites you or not.

Post again within a week regardless of progress on these projects. Promise.

No comments: